Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sketches spamnation

So... it has been a while since i posted anything... I have also broken my own promise, so that is just fantabulaaaaaaaar. But really, I will make ya'll happy and just post all the sketches I have done the few weeks. Also, a few of them has been selected to be redrawn in photoshop (one of them is WIP) and one or two were done a bit longer ago than a few weeks.

Did this one in a break or class (oops...) last week. The original picture was very bright, so some details on her nose and such were a little hard to get it right. Also, the reason she doesnt even have a neck is because she had some sort of furry scarf on, and with my patience in the middle of school, I thought the picture was fine as it is! :P


 This one was done as a "test" while i was in Seattle. I just had bought a package of "manga pens", which is only black and grey scaled pens. They are soooo nice to draw with and gives a certain mood to the whole drawing, though they are probably more fitting for comics, or rather manga, or any drawing that requires a little more than just a few shades here and there as I have done in this one.




These two are kinda linked together. I really adore the singer, Kerli, who have invented the clothing style "bubblegoth", which is basically a mixture between cybergoth and normal goth style, only it is bright colors and white mixed together. I adore her style and noticed that she every now and then on her facebook fanpage has a "fanfriday" even going on, so I thought I wanted to make a drawing of her for this particular event. This is also the drawing that is currently in WIP in photoshop. (havent taken a screendump of it yet... I will post some WIP pictures when I am done with the actual drawing! :)


This was the first sketch I made of those two sci-fi characters I posted some time ago. I love facepaintings so I wanted to try out different patterns and style that could fit a character's face. These two were just "placeholders" but I eventually liked their looks, so I decided to keep them as is with some minor changes.


Last year I went to this drawing course where we did some tasks, such as this one, where we snatched some pages from a fashion magazine and we had to draw the figures and poses like the picture shows. The middle one looks a little bit odd, because of her extremely long legs, but the model itself actually had such long legs. :P


I tried to practice to draw a character holding a sword and a shield, was actually trying to draw my Skyrim character, but it kinda died out. Though I might give this one a shot later on. :)

A very quickly drawn picture of my Star Wars: The Old Republic character, which is so originally called Shalaan like my WoW character. :P I plan to make a digital drawing of this one, with a realistic touch. I am considering to make it whole picture, like one where you can see her whole, or some, of her body that shows her in jedi robes and wielding a lightsaber (obviously it will be turned on, 'cause... who doesnt love lightsabers?)


And last but not least, my original Character, TerraƤ, which has appeared on the blog a few times. This is a sketch to a suit that she will be aquiring in the story, formally called the "Golden Dragon Armor". The suit is mostly a black cloth tightsuit that is covered in golden dragon scales, with dragon horns attached to it. I dont want to spoil why it looks like that and how the heck she even get to wear the skin of a dragon, you'll find out WHEN I have finished my story... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment