Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New project

So I had been going around thinking of doing a new project. I didnt know what it should be, until last night while staring at the lost trying to sleep.
I've been working on a piece of artwork of my Warlock character in World of Warcraft in a Tier 11 set (looks pretty much like a medieval executioner), but I have had some problems with the coloring and such, so I havent finished it yet.
I am so happy about the piece and the way I have made it, that I decided that I want to give it a go at 3D again and try make the same picture but only in 3D as well! It will require a lot of work and post-processing, but I think I can make it. :)
I would show off how the picture look so far though, but I would say it ruins a bit the fun! I will try to finish the picture soon though, because it really annoys me to see a good picture like that just rot in my CG folder...

No comments:

Post a Comment