Tuesday, August 16, 2011

*aim*

So, I was working on a new artwork. I was really proud of it, until I tried shading it (I had already amde the basic coloring, so all I would need to shade it and it would be done.) so I got mad and decided to pull out another "old" project... And I finished it within 10 minutes. I only needed a few coloring here and there, and then it was done. Can't believe I didnt finish it before! So here it is:


This is my roomate and really good friend's character at World of Warcraft. Her name is Liora and the attire she has one the picture, isnt what she got in the game of course, but what my friend wanted her to look like, if she was a "real" hunter, if you get me. I tried to make some perspective in the picture, so it looks like she is having the bow right in your face, thus its blurryness. Atleast I think it is important to make sure to make it look proper in perspective, as I have seen many who have made a digital drawing and tried to show perspective without the use of depth of field or perspective blur.

Either way, enjoy this new work. Maybe in a few days another one will come up, if I manage to find out how to pull those shadings out. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment