Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Good news, everyone!

I am officially employed at an indie game company, founded by my classmates. :) I am looking forward to work with them. We're called ClearCut Games and we are currently developing a new game. Before I joined the "club", they had already released a game for the app store that is still available for purchase. ( http://bit.ly/oTzOxN direct link to iTunes for the game if you own an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch ;)
I am going to be their main 3D artist, but also do some concept art, both traditionally and digitally, if neccesary. This means that I might be spamming with a lot of pictures of my sketches, brainstorms and drawings that I will be hanging around our tiny lil' office. I have already made tons of concept art, but I will post them sometime later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment