Friday, September 9, 2011

My WoW Character... in old gear!

So, in association with the sudden expectation from Google to use AdWords, I better up to date my blog a little more. :) So here is the work I have been talking about which I have a hard time to finish. There is some basic coloring on it, but I decided to hide it because it looked rather hideous on this unfinished work (especially when I didnt bother to avoid not getting out of the lines... :P).
It is of my World of Warcraft character in the so called "Tier 11" set.. Cant remember the exact name of the set, but if it isnt obvious enough, it looks like medieval executioner in some way. Just add a little bit warlock in it and it'll be fine.


I am very proud of this one, but I have been so frustrated at how I have been trying to color the helm. There just doesnt seem any way where I can color it the way I want it to be colored... Argh! But I just gotta keep trying, I have been busy with school and... World of Warcraft, so I kinda hd put this one to the side. I hope to finish this one as soon as possible, because this one is really one of my favorite so far, even though it's not even finished!
Either way, I hope you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment