Saturday, March 12, 2011

The creativity unfolds...

... sadly not in the drawing department!
For some reason when I finished playing Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening, I decided to play an old game by the same developers, BioWare, called Jade Empire. The storyline is a bet bleugh, the controls are bleugh... but I really like how they potrayed the asian culture and the style. It suddenly made me in such a creative mood that I fetched my old laptop and started up my foreverlasting novelization of my fantasy story. I doubt I will ever finish it in this lifetime when it took be way over 2 years to even finish editing what I already wrote (Imagine this... It was around 48 pages and after rewriting basically most of it, the story is so far 89 pages and I still need like 5 pages to rewrite!). Either way, I think I want to do some more concept art for my story, because I feel like I havent done enough, as well as those ideas I get my me and my friend's big project that still has to go out of development-hell...
Either way, it's slightly too late to start doing anything drawing related, or else I wont get any sleep, but expect there to be maybe a bit more active around here from now on! I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment